The weather in LA has gone from comfortably toasty, to frighteningly crispy over the last couple of days. My apartment doesn’t hold heat well and I’ve been pining for some new slippers, preferably vegan! I’m sure there are plenty of other ethically minded (or not) people out there who are dying for some cute, cozy, animal-friendly slippers, so I made a collage of some I’d kill for (not!) this winter.
My toes are pining for you, lovely, cozy, slippers… come to me!
- Acorn Faux Chinchilla Bootie II – These look soo cozy!
- Smartdogs Arden – also come in black, blue, red!
- Sanuk Donut Slippers – These are actually mens, but you can order small. Donuts! So cute!
- Bunny Slippers – Love!
- Juicy Couture Flannel Slippers – higher end, but decadent & cruelty-free!
- Acorn Faux Chinchilla Collar Slippers (also in Red!)
- Freewaters Cloud Nine Slippers in Fuchsia
- Sanuk Snowfox Chill
- Smartdogs Grace in Black (also comes in other colors, like red/purple)
- Acorn Bromley Booties (on sale)
What are your favorite kind of slippers? I love the feel of fur & uggs & rawhide, but just can’t bring myself to buy them knowing that it’s the skin of an animal, when there are fabulous alternatives out there. Which ones do you want??